Friday 19 December 2014

"PENCIL"


I would like to talk about my art.
 I have always loved drawing and I have been doing it ever since i can remember. 
Its something that I enjoy and that I am passionate about.
 I’m interested in anything that is artistic.
Why Pencil?
 I feel PENCIL is the starting point of any art piece, article or story, can create a complete master art piece. 
The effect of lines and shadows and 
how they came together got me hooked on what is now a passion for me.
 Pencil is so unique, the intensity from its contrast of black cannot be compared.
 It communicates feeling through lines and shades of black.
 A really good pencil drawing can bring the viewer into that world and let them experience what they are looking at and
 I would love to know what your feelings are on this....

No comments:

Post a Comment